Rooting Gel for Cuttings - Root
The Rooting Gel for Cuttings - Root! it is essential to help root development naturally in the growing medium. This avoids losing the cuttings.
The Rooting Gel for Cuttings - Root! it is useful for anyone who carries out the cutting, being in gel it adheres perfectly to the cutting point of the cutting and allows the product to be saved compared to the powder with rooting hormones.
The Gel must be placed exactly in the central cavity of the cube or substrate of engraftment, it forms a layer around the surface of the cut that allows a better absorption of nutrients and prevents dehydration and infections.
Instructions Rooting Gel for Cuttings - Root !:
Once you have made the cut from the previously selected plant, follow these steps:
- Place the Gel Root! T in the hole of the germination cube through the special spout.
- Gently insert the cutting into the hole with the gel.
- Wait for the roots to come out of the cube and place the seedling in the growing medium.
Features Rooting Gel for Cuttings - Root !:
- Delivery times may vary from 24 to 72 hours, in case of further delays you will be contacted by our staff
- If you want other types of products or more information contact us here
- Fixed shipping costs at € 6, free delivery over € 100