Inline Pipe Extractor - Blauberg
The Blauberg Inline Pipe Extractor has numerous benefits, including; its cylindrical shape allows it to be installed directly in the duct, being axial it can be used both as an aspirator to expel the air and as a fan to introduce the air.
Its small size and low noise allow the vacuum cleaner to be installed anywhere.
Having various diameters and various flow rates allows it to be installed in Grow Boxes ranging from small to large.
The product is supplied not wired, so you can customize the system to your liking.
Features In-Line Pipe Extractor - Blauberg:
- Direct installation in the duct
- Suitable for extraction and introduction
- Reduced consumption 16w
- Low noise 35-38dba
- Compact size
- Manufacturer: Blauberg
- Type: Online
- R.P.M: 2300
- Max flow rate: from 102 m3 / hour to 295m3 / h
- 2 Years Warranty
- dBA / 3mt 38
- Aspirator diameter: from 10 cm to 15 cm
It is recommended to keep the Instruction Booklet inside the package, at the time of purchase, where the Product Serial number is indicated.
In-Line Pipe Extractor - Blauberg - 12,5cm 195m3 / h - € 20.17
Inline Pipe Extractor - Blauberg - 15cm 295m3 / h - € 29.74
- Delivery times may vary from 24 to 72 hours, in case of further delays you will be contacted by our staff
- If you want other types of products contact us here
- Fixed shipping costs at € 6, free delivery over € 100