Peat Discs for Germination - Jiffy
Peat Discs for Germination - Jiffy, are sold in the form of pure Norwegian peat, freeze-dried and pressed.
Using Jiffy Peat Disks for Germination we avoid transplant shock to plants by inserting it directly into the ground.
Instructions Peat Discs for Germination - Jiffy:
The correct preparation of the Peat Discs for Germination - Jiffy is of fundamental importance for the perfect success of the procedure, below we list the basic steps.
- Arrange the peat discs in a mini greenhouse-propagator or in an airtight container with a minimum height of 10cm.
- Pour water into the container until the Germination Peat Discs - Jiffy are immersed.
- Wait and eventually add water until all the Peat Disks for Germination - Jiffy are properly unpacked (about 10-15 minutes)
- Remove excess water by squeezing each peat disc and remove any residual water from the bottom of the mini greenhouse or container used.
- Carry out the sowing inside the Peat Disks for Germination - Jiffy and put the lid of the mini greenhouse back.
- Locate the mini greenhouse-propagator in a domestic environment to ensure a constant and warm temperature (18-27 ° C).
Features Peat Discs for Germination - Jiffy:
Diameter: 5 cm
Other formats Peat Discs for Germination - Jiffy:
JIFFY Peat Discs for Germination 1 piece - € 0.15
JIFFY Peat Discs for Germination 10 pieces - € 0.99
JIFFY Peat Discs for Germination 50 pieces - € 6.20
JIFFY Peat Discs for Germination 100 pieces - € 11.99
- Delivery times may vary from 24 to 72 hours, in case of further delays you will be contacted by our staff
- If you want other types of products contact us here
- Fixed shipping costs at € 6, free delivery over € 100